Thursday, August 16, 2012

WHY I'VE BEEN GONE

I'm sure some of you who frequent this blog have noticed that I have been absent from posting as of late. When I first started this blog I wanted it to be about positivity. I wanted it to be about things I liked and loved and not about things that were wrong with the world. I purposefully tried to stay away from politics and controversy as much as possible so that when someone read my blog they would feel good. The last couple of months have been so full of hate and negativity in the news. The Chick-Fil-A debacle alone has put me and my community in turmoil. The hate that has filled the internet and the airwaves have driven me to sleepless nights and anger, and away from the one outlet I had to spread joy and happiness, and for that I am sorry. I want to continue to bring light to the blogosphere, so I will continue writing. Please continue to spread happiness, equality and fairness with me and we'll change the world, one smile at a time. I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment