Friday, September 10, 2010

MADONNA FRIDAY: BROKEN (I'M SORRY)

Another unreleased Madonna demo, Broken (I'm Sorry), has recently leaked on the good ol' net. The song was mentioned by Paul Oakenfold, who produced the track Celebration, and was said to be another track recorded for the compilation Celebration. Broken (I'm Sorry) sees Madge talking about the things that have been hard for her, but telling her listener not to feel sorry for her. She's alright, y'all!! It's much in the same clubby vibe as Celebration and contains some lyrics that were used in Miles Away (Just woke up from a fuzzy dream...) from the Hard Candy album, which makes me think it was written first and put aside. Anyhoo, here is the full, leaked version for you to enjoy...and you will. Madonna presents Broken (I'm Sorry). Better than most people actually release.

No comments:

Post a Comment