Thursday, August 19, 2010

KATIE HOLMES IN NEW YORK MAGAZINE

Katie Holmes if featured on the cover and in the pages of New York Magazine and this picture in particular is stunning. Katie is lovely, if less than interesting, but this little interview is pretty good. She talks about her clothing line Holmes & Yang, with her stylist Jeanne Yang ("I always loved clothes growing up"), Suri ("Whatever she wants to do, I know she'll be amazing at it. I've already started my applause, and I will be applauding for the rest of my life.") and whether she and Tom will work together ("Well, we do collaborate on everything at home.") Katie has a couple of movies coming out (The Extra Man, The Romantics, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark) and is starring as Jackie Kennedy in a History Channel mini-series. Go, girl. Now ditch your gay husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment