Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER: THE ADULTERATOR HAD A LOVE CHILD

Oh my! Seems there was more to the story of the sad split between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver. A lot more. Arnold announced earlier today that the reason for the split is that he fathered a child with the couple's household staffer OVER TEN YEARS AGO!!! What? How could you keep a secret like that for that long? If anyone could it's The Terminator. Maria only recently found out and it's what caused their split. Arnold said in a statement today:
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
Wow. What a bomb to drop on someone. The mother of the child worked for the couple for 20 years and although Maria knew that the child existed, she did NOT know that Arnold was the father. The staffer retired years ago with a healthy severence package. Arnold is supporting the child. Maria and Arnold have four kids of their own. Damn.

2 comments:

  1. We in Western societies obviously have not been approaching this marital fidelity issue in an effective manner for the past 100 considering the fact that so many of our political and societal leaders, including Woodrow Wilson, FDR, John Kennedy, Bill Clinton, MLK, Gary Hart, John Edwards, Albert Einstein, John Ensign, Mark Sanford, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joseph Kennedy, William Randolph Hearst, Newt Gingrich, Jesse Jackson, Bill Cosby, Elliot Spitzer, Tiger Woods, et. al., have been participants in extramarital affairs. Perhaps we ought to find another solution other than whatever we have been doing for the past 100 years.

    ReplyDelete