Tuesday, May 8, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 16

DAY 16: Today started off great. I slept in until 7 AM because of my after-work-cardio day and made juice for our breakfast. Put together some lunch and I was off to work with Robyn in my ears. My morning at work was A-okay and non-eventful in a great way. Exchanged a few happy texts with the hubby and set up plans to meet with a friend who is embarking on an exciting overseas journey soon. OH, today I also read in Crazy Sexy Diet that there is an iPhone app called Vegan Xpress that tells you what your vegan options are a chain restaurants and movie theatres, and even with beer and wines!! Fun! Like did you know that McDonaldland Cookies are vegan? Or the vegetarian options at Chipotle (without cheese of course)? That stuff is good! It's worth buying the app if you travel a lot or if you are frequently with friends who are not vegan and want to eat out a lot, like me. Anyhoo, I got all my work done for the day early so I took a couple of hours off and headed home to do my cardio and have a little snack. Relaxation is my friend, so I sat on the couch and watched a little tv after that (Friends, of course). At 6 I'm to meet my friend who is adios-ing for a while and then on to my evening plans, so I'm writing a little early today. What a great day it is!!! Day 16 was a breeze and quite lovely, I must say. See you on Day 17!! 5 more days to go on the cleanse, then the rest of my healthier life.

7:00 AM - Water w/ Lemon & Cayenne
8:00 AM - Green Juice
10:30 AM - Rice Crackers w/ Hummus
12:15 PM - LUNCH - Broccoli & Carrots w/ Hummus
2:00 PM - Herbal tea w/ Stevia
3:15 PM - Cardio Workout
3:45 PM - Water w/ Lemon & Cayenne
4:00 PM - Rice Crackers w/ all natural Guacamole
6:00 PM - Green Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment