Saturday, May 5, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 13

DAY 13: Started my day off with some water w/ lemon and an herbal tea. I got up at 7:30 this morning, so I sat and read my daily cleanse reading (inspiration, affirmation and focus) and then worked on my blog a bit. I went to the post office at 9:15, hit the gym at about 9:30 and then back home to make juice. Then it was off to buy a new blender. Turns out our 300 year old blender wasn't great for making smoothies, especially after I put a metal wisk in it by accident. Heehee. I'm pretty. So off to Macy's we went. We were looking for a Vita-Mix because everyone recommended it, but they don't carry Vita-Mix in-store. We had a gift card, so we ended up getting a Ninja and it is FANTAS-GREAT!!! We made Live Cucumber and Avocado soup, garnished with corn and red peppers. It was so fantastic and so filling I couldn't believe it!! Success on our first soup of the cleanse!!! Yay!!! After that my hubby went to the gym and I went to get my hair cut. I'm pretty again!! THEN..I tried on a shirt that I might wear tonight that I almost gave a way a couple of months ago because it was too tight AND NOW IT FITS....WITH ROOM TO SPARE!!! Yay! I'm shedding all of that stupid bloat I hate so much. Talk about feeling good! My hubby and I had a little used-to-not-fit fashion show dancing around our room to Madonna. So rom-com!! Anyhoo........Tonight is our best friends' "bachelor" party. We are doing it for both of them together because we're gays and that's how we roll. Ha. It should be lots of fun and we're allowing ourselves at least a drink to toast the couple tonight. So there will be a tiny bit of alcohol in the mix, but not enough to blow this thing wide open. Okay!! Doubt me not! Around 4:30 I started to need a little snack, but didn't want o snack until 5:30, so water w/ lemon and cayenne once again saved the day!!! So we made a delish smoothie with avocado, almond butter, banana, mixed berries, agave and E3Live and romaine. It was scrumptious! All right, now I have to get myself put together for the bachelor party festivities tonight. I'm not giving any hints in case the bachelors themselves see this before we start!!! They're sneaky bitches like that!!! I'll have to tell you what I ate tonight tomorrow. Okay. Into the nightlife we go. See you on Day 14!!!

7:30 AM - Water w/ lemon and cayenne
10:30 AM - Green Juice
12:30 PM - Live Cucumber & Avocado Soup
4:30 PM - Water w/ Lemon and Cayenne
5:30 PM - Smoothie of Death

No comments:

Post a Comment