Thursday, October 15, 2009

MEGAN MCCAIN, DAUGHTER OF JOHN, TAKES A SLUTTY PIC. SO????

OMG!! BOOBS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! People are freaking the frick out over Megan McCain's slightly trashy pic she posted on her twitter page. Really? I applaud her for having big hooters!! If you got it, flaunt it!! I don't know anything about Meg Mac (I keep trying these. I'll get a good one some day), but I know her shirt is screaming in this picture. Critics have sprung up all over the 'net saying she is a "slut" and that this was a "cheap gag" and, worst of all, comparing her to PARIS HILTON!!! Heaven forbid!! Maybe if it was a picture of her getting a lobotomy at a local salon. Listen, they're boobs! Haven't we all seen boobs before? Even I have seen boobs. They are the best part of a girl as far as I'm concerned. (Just kidding!! It's the soul? Right? Boobs) Lay off Megan. Let her have fun. She is only 24. Of course I don't really buy her claim that she is all HUH? about people thinking the picture is risque. I mean she looks like someone put a butt on her chest. Regardless, show 'em off, girl. Won't be long before you are wearing a cross-my-knees bra. [source and picture source]

No comments:

Post a Comment