Friday, April 23, 2010

KATY PERRY'S NEW ALBUM INSPIRED BY ABBA

Yea!! What is better than Katy Perry with her big ol' boobs and sassy energy? Katy Perry with her big ol' boobs and sassy energy + ABBA!! Katy reveals that her as-yet-untitled next album, due out this summer, is going to be more "groove-driven" and cites ABBA as an influence on the record. Katy tells HitFix, "When I went on tour, as much as I love all the in-between songs, I felt I was missing some of the stuff that made people bounce up and down. I really love that feeling when people are all jumping in unison," she said. She goes on, "we worked in Santa Barbara, we worked in Los Angeles. I was telling everybody I had a lot of jewels, but I didn't have the crown, and then I finally got the crown so all the jewels made sense. And now I have this thing, this crown that I'm ready to present." I am not really sure I followed that, but it sounds like Katy wants people to shake their butts to her music. Or to wear a crown. I don't know. All I know is I love me some Katy Perry so I'm excited for her return.[source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment