Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LADY GAGA PROMISES THE "GREATEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE"

It's a lot to live up to, but if anyone can do it it's Lady Gaga. In a recent concert in Poland she spoke to the audience about her next album, Born This Way. Our Gaga states:
"I promise you, I'll never let you down. And not for nothing: The album's finished and it's fucking really good. So whatever this is, whatever you just did for all of us…I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade, just for you. The funny thing is that some people have reduced freedom to a brand. They think that it's trendy now to be free. They think it's trendy to be excited about your identity. When in truth, there is nothing trendy about Born This Way. This connection that we all share is something so much deeper than a wig or lipstick or an outfit, or a fucking meat dress. Born This Way is about what keeps us up at night and what makes us afraid."
WOW! Them's some strong words, Gaga. I have faith in you though and I'm sure your album is going to rock the world. If I were a bettin' man, I'd lay money on that album. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment